This 2 day workshop is taught by Madison King and Kim Dowdell.
Madison is Donna Eden’s (Author of Energy Medicine) top European teacher, Maddie is also qualified in facial massage, training with Clare Maxwell Hudson and Vodder Lymphatic techniques, Indian Head Massage and Aromatherapy.
Kim is qualified in Acupuncture and Cosmetic Acupuncture and Crystal Therapy and is the director and founder of Vision for Living and the Cardiff festival of Wellbeing.
They are bringing together all their skills in “THE FIT FACE FACIAL TECHNIQUE”. Our faces are our window to the World. In “Fit Face” we will be working with key techniques to improve the radiance and energy of our face and with it our whole body.
You can use the techniques both for yourself and others.
The light of our energy shines through our faces – learn to light it up!
Some of the topics will include:
- ACUPUPRESSURE BEAUTY SECRETS – learn the key points used in Cosmetic Acupuncture for the face and skin.
- LEARN THE “QUICKIE FIT FACE DAILY WORKOUT” – a 10 minute energy gym for your forehead, eyes and to tighten and lift the cheeks and jawline.
- THE COMPLETE FACIAL TUNE UP – ultimate relaxation and energy boost for face & body.
- FACIAL READING – what do the different areas of your face mean.
- HOPI WRINKLE TECHNIQUE – iron out wrinkles.
- FEED THE SKIN – “FIT FACE” FACIAL OIL – learn how to make your own oil blend – Maddie is a qualified Aroma therapist and is going to share her top blend ideas.
- DIAMOND INLAY and THE FACIAL CHAKRA – These are the energy patterns of the face activate these and the face reacts!
- EASY FACIAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE – eliminate puffy, bloated skin.
Join Maddie and Kim for weekend of energy indulgence and health. With these techniques you will get a full body and face workout. Your meridians, chakras, facial muscles and skin will all get a treatment – You can keep “FIT FACE” just for yourself or share it with others.
The workshops are 2 days and include a full training manual, a Jade Roller, your own unique Fit Face aromatherapy blend and facial brushes.
After a series of Fit Face workshops in 2016 and 2017, Maddie and Kim will next be teaching Fit Face workshops in 2018. The workshops are taught deep in the beautiful Welsh countryside in the village of City, near Cowbridge, in the Vale of Glamorgan.
The first Fit Face workshop for 2018 will be February.